Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Once and for All


I am forgiven.  Once was for all.
I am forgiven forever.  I've been freed from that fall.
There is nothing, I said nothing that can be said or can be done that could ever separate me from God's One and only Son.

I am free.  Free to be who I am.
I have been freed- by the Great I Am.
So who could say anything or do what I so fear?
I cannot be lost, I will not be tossed, so I will go and draw near.

I am redeemed.  A child of the Living Lord.
I have been redeemed- so what do I keep searching for?
Why am I scared?
Why do I hide?  
Why do I listen to those lies?
I am redeemed, forever made clean, I will lift up my eyes.

I am restored.  My life has been spoken for.
Oh yes, restored.  A precious child of the risen Lord.
The darkness made light, the truth and the life, oh nothing I said nothing could keep me a prisoner of this world.

and so I sing!  Yes I sing to my King- a song of -I am free!  A song of blessed be!  I will sing forever to my King!  

4 comments: