Friday, May 9, 2014

I Never Would Have Flown So Far...

July 13, 2004

If I were to die today- rejoice!
For I died in the arms of Christ and salvation and am among the Living.
If today were my last day on earth, I’d hope for singing at dusk- for wherever I shall be, there is much song and laughter!
Fall down on your knees with praise- for I am with the Lord!!
Why should tears be rolling down your face, when I might not have ever danced with angels?  Remember where I started and rejoice at where I ended- REMEMBER
I never would have flown so far with patience of a child.
I flew with the only moment of Grace to be had and rose to freedom before it passed!
Hold Truth steady to your hearts and don’t turn bitter as your heart would have you.
Instead, I plead with your faith- rejoice!
Forgive because He forgave.
Endure as the Truth becomes hard and your faith must be tested-

And remember where I started- always with praise for where I finished.

He is Love and I am His. 




No comments:

Post a Comment